Exceptional Personal Injury Attorneys and Phoenix Car Accident Lawyers
Cantor Injury Lawyers is comprised of highly successful and well-known attorneys, representing people in all walks of life throughout Arizona and Nationwide. We pride ourselves in obtaining the best results for our personal injury and car accident Clients. Cantor Injury Lawyers has achieved an excellent reputation throughout the legal community because of our aggressiveness, integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Many attorneys claim to be aggressive, yet they fail to follow through. The Cantor team truly is Beyond Aggressive!!!
Phoenix car accident lawyers at Cantor Injury Lawyers have over 200 combined Jury Trials in all types of cases. Our injury lawyers have extensive legal experience! Our highly experienced staff of paralegals, investigators, and law clerks have the qualifications and ample resources necessary to successfully research, investigate and litigate all aspects of your Personal Injury Claim, regardless of case type. We will obtain the best results possible for you, and we are ready to help immediately!
Regarding injury clients, we represent injured people and the families of those who have been hurt or killed as a result of motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, personal injury, construction defect and premises liability, faulty products, faulty drug manufacturing, nursing home injury, and a host of other causes.
Do you have 30 minutes to discuss your case with a Personal Injury Attorney?
About Attorney David M. Cantor* (Juris Doctor)
- High Profile Jury Trials covered live by NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX TV News along with KTAR and KFYI Radio
- Member: AZ State Bar; District Court of Arizona; U.S. Supreme Court; AZ Trial Lawyers Association; Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Past Legal Commentator for NBC Channel 12, CBS Channel 5, ABC Channel 3, FOX Channel 10 and KTAR and KFYI Radio and often quoted in The Arizona Republic and East Valley Tribune
- Featured on Hannity and Colmes, the CBS Early Show in New York, Inside Edition and FOX Newsmaker Sunday.
- Listed in the 2007 Southwest Super Lawyers edition
- Assistant Chaparral High School Wrestling Coach
- Board Member A.S.U. Sundevil Wrestling
- Past Board Member of Home Base
- Co-Founder of Firebird Wrestling Club
- Past Successes include: $2,000,000 Accident/Injury Settlement; $1,100,000 Wrongful Death Accident Settlement; $200,000+ Accidental Gun discharge settlement. Past success not a guarantee of future results.
- Firm has received the highest possible rating, “AV”® by Martindale-Hubbell ®!
- Firm listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers ®, (Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Product Liability sections).
- We pay your costs during the course of your representation **
* David M. Cantor is also a member of the Law Offices of David Michael Cantor, a separate and distinct law firm which specializes in Criminal Law, and Cantor Law Group, a separate and distinct firm which emphasizes only Family Law.
About Attorney Barry Shalen
Barry Shalen is a seasoned personal injury trial attorney with over 23 years of experience. Barry has had cases in both State and Federal Court and over the years has procured six and seven figure recoveries for his clients.
Barry graduated from Southwestern University School of Law in 1992, where he was an award winning member of the school’s Moot Court team. Barry also has a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice/Corrections.
Barry worked in social services for 12 years in New York City before attending law school, and strongly believes that background helps him relate to and understand the emotional needs of our clientele.
In between college and graduate school, Barry attended a one-year workshop in Comic Book Art, taught by John Buscema, Marvel Comic’s top artist at the time. Barry self-published his own comic book in 1981.
In his spare time, Barry loves to play with his two rescue dogs, see and hear live music, and build plastic and resin model kits.
Cantor Injury Lawyers – Beyond Aggressive!!!
Your questions and concerns are very important to us. We promise that we will respond immediately to any emergency phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, we will respond to any E-mail questions within 1 business day. For your convenience, we will come to your home or visit you in the hospital.
Cantor Injury Lawyers Personal Injury Lawyers is a full service law firm who will commit all necessary resources to fight a large corporation or insurance company on your behalf. Regarding most Accident/Injury cases, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we only are paid a fee if we obtain a recovery on your behalf. If we represent you throughout your case and do not win, or make any recovery, you owe us nothing for our time and effort into your case. Of course, the Arizona Supreme Court requires that any costs paid by us on your behalf be repaid at the conclusion of your case, regardless of outcome.
If you would like to learn more about our services or to seek help from one of our attorneys, please contact us by calling our office at (602) 254-2701, or by clicking on the “Contact Our Firm” link on our website and e-mailing us directly. At Cantor Injury Lawyers, you aren’t just another client. You are a friend in need, and you can expect to be treated that way.
WE HAVE NO ANIMAL MASCOTS . . .
JUST PROFESSIONAL ATTORNEYS READY TO HELP!!